Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas Tree

Hello my friends and readers! I am so excited to be back....

So since December is upon us and we are getting ready for the lovely holidays I wanted to share with you our Christmas Tree!
The Christmas Tree is the most special piece of decoration in our home, it is a family night where we all decorate, laugh and play carols. My kiddies have their decorations that they put on and I love that they have something special to say that is theirs.

So here is our little tree....




A few little candy canes have made it on the tree gifts from school friends.


All the little decorations have some meaning or have been gifts.


We have 4 very special decorations on our tree too.
This one my mom.




A little fairy for Miss M.


And a Noahs Ark for my little boy.


Thank you so much for stopping by and again it is great to be back online!!


Tanya xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo