Saturday 31 August 2013

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful fathers all over the world.

Today really is the day to celebrate just how wonderful these men are.
Fathers are very special in so many ways. They not only work hard to provide for us but they are so kind and patient, they spending quality time with our children and lets face it they put up a lot with us wives.

To my amazing husband I adore you, you are our children's best friend and favorite playmate.
You are the most patient and kind father I know. You dedicated your whole life to our children and I love you more and more everyday for that.
Our two babies are the luckiest in the world to have you, they have the best man to look up too.
You are a hero to us 3 and we love you to the moon and back.




And to my very special dad.  I am so lucky to have you in my life, you are not only my best friend but I have learnt so much from you, your kind heart is greater than no other.
I love that we chat 2 to 3 times a day about anything and everything. I love that we laugh and joke.
I have been blessed that you are more than just my dad.
And now mom is gone you have taken on both roles and you are doing a great job dad you really are.
I love you so much, forever and always.


To my grandfather in Zimbabwe and my one in heaven, to my husbands dad and his nonno a happy day to you all too! We are so blessed to have such wonderful men around us, our pillars and rocks without you our lives wouldn't be as strong, today we spoil you!

Love you all 

Tanya xo

And HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING! As I have written before September if my favorite month and always has been!! I can't wait to chat more about all the exciting things that come with this happy colorful month. x


2 comments :

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo