Wednesday 28 August 2013

Pretty home made lamp shade!

Happy Thursday! Yay it is almost the weekend....happy dances all around.

So today I wanted to share with you a lamp I made for my little Miss M.
We had the smaller white one in here before,



but I just felt like it was a bit to tiny and with such a big desk she needed something with color and bigger.

So I have searched and searched and nothing caught my eye, so with a lamp in the garage and some extra pretty material I decided I would try my hand at making one myself.

I have tried this before and it just never worked but this time I was determined.

And here it is, what do you think?



It was not as hard as I had thought and I love how it looks!!!


It feels like the whole desk it more alive now and I love the color it has given to the whole room.


And most importantly Miss M loves it as much as me.


Yay for the pretty 'new' lamp!

Have a lovely and happy day my friends.

Tanya xo


2 comments :

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo