Monday 26 August 2013

Happy Tuesday

HAPPY HAPPY TUESDAY! my blogger friends! And how you all today?
So today I was walking around my little home and I just felt so happy, why you ask? Well just for a few reasons, one I feel so blessed to be a stay at home and I get to enjoy so many wonderful things with my beautiful children, after having a working mom growing up I am absorbing every second I get of this.
Also that I have so much, it might not seem like a lot but it is a lot more than others have a I feel like we are so blessed.

And then I walked around to look at just else made me feel this jolly,


This is so true, it takes nothing to be kind, smile and just love the family and friends around us and we will feel these wonderful feelings back.

Second I had a cup of tea outside on our deck and I just love all our new little flowers, the color just makes us all to happy.




Simple things like this we need to take in and enjoy!


A old watering can and my pink flowers, I LOVE!!


Then inside I am loving my clean white sheets layering with white bed covers! My heart is happy, makes me want to curl back up in here.


And 5 minutes quiet time to catch up on some reading and looking for some inspirations for a very small special persons birthday next month, the reason September is one of my favorite months of the year!!!


What has made you happy today? Maybe this gorgeous spring weather? No big jackets, thongs on the cool breeze and the warm sun?

Have a very happy and lovely day my friends!

Tanya xo

P.S. I also am thinking that my comments are now working, so please feel free to comment, I hope it works. x

2 comments :

  1. Yes the beautiful weather, blessed with a lovely family and good health.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo