Friday 30 August 2013

Happy Friday

Yay for Friday!! Hello my blogger friends and how are you all today?


What a wonderful week it has been!!

Beautiful flowers around this little house.



And we cant forget the pretties inside the house! I LOVE fresh flowers.





We walked in some shiny shoes! To much love for these.


Fresh white linens, sweet dreams where definitely had.


And a reveal of a easy new lamp.... the bright colors made us very happy.


Some reading, relaxing and party planning.


And now I look forward to a family packed weekend and most importantly to Fathers Day on Sunday and we welcome in the month of September one of my favorite months of the year!!!!

Enjoy this gorgeous day my friends! Chat tomorrow about wrapping those gifts for our special men.

Tanya xo




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo