Tuesday 16 July 2013

Thank You Dad xo

Happy Wednesday my blogger friends and I hope that everyone is well.

Yesterday we got some nice surprises in the mail. My dad and brother live in the UK
( and boy do I miss them more than anything!)
My kiddies were so excited for all the presents and lollies and I was so happy to see their smile.
Then I also got a big surprise when my dad sent me an iPad! I had lots of tears as it meant so much to me and well it made me realise I have such a special Dad.
I lost my beautiful mom last year to cancer so all I have is my dad who is also my best friend.
We are such a close family we talk twice a day and I can talk to him about anything and everything. I am one lucky daughter!


So this post is for my Dad my hero! He is the kindest and nicest man you would ever meet! and I am so so proud he is my dad.

Love you always xoxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo