Sunday 14 July 2013

Short and sweet today


Hello Ladies!

I read this and I thought how true are these words. It takes nothing to smile and say hello or even a thank you! It would be lovely if everyone could do this and more often.

Life is so fast and everyone is always on the go and I often think we all forget the simple things of life.

I walked into my daughters local ballet shop and the lady who works there is one of the kindest ladies I have met, she always has a smile on her face and her customer service is wonderful and it makes me always go back there.
I just wish everyone could be more like this I am sure it would bring in more customers and it would make us many more friends.

I always believe a smile says and can mean more than words!

So even if it is one person just smile I really do believe you will make their day!

Tanya :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo