Sunday 21 July 2013

Happy Monday

Happy Monday my lovely friends

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a lovely weekend of bowling parties , wedding celebrations and a baby shower... Such happy occasions in so many of our lovely family and friends lives and we feel so blessed to be part of them.

So today my little boy and I are having a quiet Monday at home.


Tea one the deck has been lovely. The sun is out the wind a little chilly but still what a beautiful winter we are having.

This week I hope to share a new light in our kitchen, reveal our guest toilet and I what feel we need to keep our guests happy, a burger recipe loved by my little family and my card organisation.

But for today we are keeping it short and sweet while I enjoy play dough and walks with my little boy.

Have a wonderful day ladies and lets start this week off happy.


Tanya xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo