Sunday 14 July 2013

Sunday♥

Happy Sunday to you all my friends! What a wonderful weekend it has been!
While we are settling into our nightly routine I must say a BIG thank you to our winter holidays.



My kiddies and I have had the best two week...
From our movies to our baking! Colour Me Mine painting class to lunch and catch up with our friends and family.

We had lots of fun at disney on ice



and we had some special friends birthdays. 


But most of all I will take in the precious time I had with my two babies together, the giggles coming from their games, the pretend teas I got, I will cherish the painted art works that I have hanging up but most of all I will lock every chat I got to spend with my Little Miss M as I will wave her good bye tomorrow and start my count down till she is home again.

Tanya xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo