Friday 13 September 2013

Make-up and jewellery organisation

Happy Weekend my blogger friends and I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend.

So this week I have got into Miss M and my cupboard and organised our make up and jewellery.
I have really been wanting to do it for ages and I am so happy I have finished it. It looks so much better than before ( sorry I got into it so fast I forgot the before photos. )

So I don't wear a lot of make-up just a bit of fountain and some powder and light eye shadows when I head somewhere fancy so you won't see loads of make-up  in this little section.


 So here is my jewellery box I got years ago from my hubby and I adore it, the glass is just so pretty and I love how it reflects all the things around it.
 So this is my make-up box, again simple and not fancy but it does it job for me.
I love the little sections of this organiser as it keeps everything neat and tidy and I can see what is where.
I had this little bowl and put my pretty little rings and bracelets inside. I loved the idea of a bowl and the color and I get to see all my special things. 


I added a little sign here.... It is very true for me :) What girl doesn't love to shop hey?


And I have some pretty little knick knacks around to add to the prettiness.


So this is it all in one little shelf but I am so happy with how it looks now.


And Miss M needed a few changes on her shelves which I showed in her room reveal. So this is what I have done.

I have put her jewllery in her boxes which were all gifts from my mom years ago so they are very special to her as she adored my mom.


And here I have also put her special bracelets and rings in a bowl she painted herself, some flower in a little tin from Ikea, her perfume ( little girls love to be big girls), and this gorgeous frame was from a lovely mommy at my daughters school she is one of the kindest ladies I know, thank you again for this gift it goes perfect in Miss M's room.


So lovely readers this is what I have organised this week and feeling so happy with the end result. It didn't take long at all and I feel so much happier knowing another thing in our house is looked organised and pretty.



This week I will be showing you everything I am doing for Miss M's birthday ( she will be seven not sure how that happened ). I will show you her lolly bags, table settings and lolly table! I am loving every second of it as this is one of my favorite hobbies!

Happy weekend to you all.

Tanya xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo