Thursday 26 September 2013

Smoothies!

Happy Friday! and yay for weekend. We are having a lovely spring break! The holidays are the best time to really rest up and just take in the busy term we just had, and believe me we are so busy I am enjoying the no rushing in the mornings, no lunches and no activities till late in the evenings.

I had a little list of things I wanted to enjoy with my little kiddies these holidays!

  1. Spend as much time together.
  2. Do a park day
  3. Do a beach day
  4. A day at home, all day ( even if in our pj's all day that would be perfect! )
  5. A cousins day catch up
  6. A friends catch up
  7. Movie day!
  8. Bake and cook something together
  9. Do lots of reading
  10. Some quality time with my little Miss M 
  11. Do a nice morning at a cafe, hot chocolates and banana bread
  12. Some shopping
  13. Loads of craft, painting, play dough, writing and just lots of fun things!
  14. And just pray these holidays go extra slow as this is the last term, my big girl will be in term 2 and my little boy will be heading off to preschool, I am heart broken.
So today was our Stay at home day!!! this was one of my favorite on my list.

We did our craft and painting, we made lasagna for dinner and we made smoothies!! 
With the glorious day it has been we couldn't wait to make them and sit on our deck and enjoy it together.


We used the same jars we used for the party table, I love them and will keep recycling them.


We nibbles on some extra fruit! yummy....

We had a berry smoothie and a crunchie chocolate smoothie, both delicious!


The crunchie was for my Mr N, he is not a fan of the fruit one so I made him this delicious one instead.


The berry smoothie is a simple recipe, just throw in your favorite berries our choice was strawberries and blueberries add some ice-cream then a of touch of milk blend and enjoy!!!







We had a lovely afternoon enjoying our drinks and just soaking up this gorgeous September Friday!

What are your weekend plans?

Happy Day to you all my friends and I will be back on weekend!

Tanya xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo