Wednesday 13 November 2013

Misuze

Hello! How are you all today?
So last week I turned 28! I had a wonderful day spoilt by so many with beautiful gifts, cards and messages.
But my favorite gift was from my beautiful children and amazing husband. These 3 know me so well and they know that they are my world so the gift they got me this year was one that sits so close to my heart.

MISUZI is handmade jewellery that is absolutely gorgeous!!! It is custom made to what your needs and the pictures don't do it any justice.


The Chloe - Initial Collar Necklace                     The Stella - Mini Star Necklace - Gold or Silver

So I was spoilt with one of these and I was super excited to have gotten the The Farrah mixed charm.

And my hubby got their 3 names I call them custom printed on it, so babi for my hubby , fairy for Miss M and bear for Mr N.


Again the photos don't do any justice to these beautiful necklaces!

Thank you to MISUZI for my amazing gift I will treasure it forever and to my hubby I adore you more and more every day! 

Drop by and have a look at the beautiful work and maybe you may find one your heart falls in love with.

Tanya xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo